FEET is the offer of up to 15 hours of free early education and childcare a week. If you are eligible for FEET funding your child will be able to get a free early education place from the start of the school term after their 2nd birthday.
If your family receives one of the following benefits your child may be eligible to claim FEET funding
- Income Support
- Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment & Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit & have an annual income up to £16,190
- Working Tax Credit & have an annual income up to £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run-on'-the payment someone may receive for a further 4 weeks after they stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Child receives Disability Living Allowance
Automatically Funded Criteria
If your child is in one of the groups listed below, they will be automatically eligible for FEET funding.
- Child is looked after by Surrey County Council
- Child has been adopted or has left care through special guardianshi or a child arrangements order.
- Child has Statement of Special Educational Needs or an Education, Health and Care Plan.
For more information please visit Surrey County Council Web Site